At the beginning of the new year I thought about starting a 366 project for the year, taking a photograph everyday, kind of like a diary in pictures, although with so much else going on already this year, I decided that would be just too much. Then I noticed 12 for 2012 list for a fellow photographer and thought this was a lot more achievable as I have the whole year!
So here it goes…. come back in twelve months and see how Ive got on…
1. Continue to grow my photography business, in both weddings and my love of flower photography. Also to become a better blogger!!
2. Achieve my Licentiateship with SWPP (Society of wedding and portrait photographers)
3. Loose weight and get fit – yes, I know…
4. Complete the first year of my Degree course
5. Complete the Wedding design and management course that I started years ago…
6. Make a handbag
7. Learn to crochet
8. Make a memory box – and idea I saw in Mollie Makes magazine
9. Make more time for friends and say ‘yes’ to doing more
10. Save money to attend WPPI in Las Vegas in 2013
11 and 12. Are two new projects I have in the pipeline and that’s all I can say for now, except -watch this space!